Day 4. Why?

6:27 PM

Day 4: why did I do this challenge?



I don't want to know what I'm doing. Frankly I want to live life as unexpected and with as as many surprises as it has to offer. Otherwise I feel I would be not living at all.

 Yep, thats pretty much it I have no idea why!

 seriously? uhm.... I love love love to journal, I appreciate the way I feel when I accomplish something. I tend to be the type of person who has 5,000 unfinished projects but this I want to do. Is that good enough? No??

 I am Happy. For the first time in a while I feel like myself. I'm at this point in life where I don't need anyone's approval or opinion I am content in my life these are the moments I want to embrace. I want to remember all the good and the bad.  I am not trying to do,or fix, or change anything at this point in my life. Which is HUGE for me I have always been one of those people that constantly needs something more, I am happy and that is enough. Its so easy to remember the shitty days or the bad moods or the poop seeping all the way out of the diaper down too the tiny little babys ankle. [yes, that just happened yesterday morning]  I love to write and document and then look back and think of how crazy,stupid, insightful, naive I was in each moment. So basically, I just like what I like and do what I want. Jk 

Honest answer? Ok, I need more practice writing. The truth is I suck at it, and I always have. I have 13 million thoughts going on in my head and I just write them down with no real order. I kind of like that about a blog, because I can put down whatever I want and either you will read it or not. Its my therapy and I felt 30 day of commitment was only making me better. So with all that being said thanks for reading!


xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images