Ready for christmas!

11:07 AM



I have been kind of MIA lately! Not on purpose, we have battled runny noses, ear infections, no sleep, watching the movie FROZEN 5million times a day! I just listened to a book on tape this past week because I literally have zero time to even read lately. I went with Perry last weekend so we spent the day in the big semi and its so exhausting. When we got home we were all just ready for showers and bed.


Ollie and I on the road with daddy! we were stopped and Ollie had to take a picture of us!

My brother and his girlfriend moved out here and are staying with us until they find a place of their own, with our small home already busting at the seems it was a challenge of purging, sorting and organizing to make some more room for them. I hope that they find a beautiful place but until then Ollie is LOVING having them around more!
The boys mowing the yard together, the night before uncle Jt came;)

I am so ready for  the holidays, after Halloween I am just amp'd for Thanksgiving and Christmas now! I know that it may seem a little crazy but I have been so ready! I think because, Ollie is a little bigger it makes things so much more exciting!
I haven't been able to really blog much because Its been crazy busy over here. I have however decided to do something super fun in lieu of the holidays.


My mom told me about a bunch of swaps she was in and I decided that I wanted to give it a try as well. I am thrilled to be involved with Chaotic Goddess swap group! I joined the 12 days of Christmas Swap and I think its the perfect first swap for me. I will be signed up with someone and we will swap a package for the 12 days of Christmas. we will share 12 individually wrapped gifts, friendship, holiday spirit, and meeting a new friend. Yep, Pretty exciting stuff! I also signed up to be a Christmas Angel. You can read all about the swap over on their page and hurry sign up ends tomorrow!


Swapoween


Here is the important info:
  • Sign-Ups End: Monday, November 10th
  • Partners assigned: Wednesday, November 12th
  • Packages Shipped By: Saturday December 6th
  • Start Opening Packages:  Saturday December 13th
  • Show-Off Linky Opens: Wednesday, December 24th
Otherwise check out the link above that will take you to Chaotic Goddess Swaps 12 days of Christmas Swap Signup




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I'm so sorry you've been battling ear infections and lack of sleep on top of everything else! I hope this winter goes easier on you, and that it's a blast. That's fantastic that you and your mom both blog! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks me too! It's so hard when they are sick!! Yea my mom is great she is always telling me about all the awesome people she has met so I'm super excited!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images